Iot Evaluation and Development Kit
Integrates multiple sensors with Bluetooth® SoC
Kionix's IoT evaluation kit utilizes the new Aistin Blue hardware platform based on Nordic Semiconductor's Bluetooth LE SoC. The compact (27/32mm x 4.2mm), highly integrated modular sensor system integrates Kionix's accelerometer (KX122-1037), combo accel-mag (KMX62), and combo accel-gyro (KXG03 ) sensors along with ROHM's barometric pressure sensor (BM1383AGLV). This enables measurement of 3D acceleration, 3D magnetism, 3D rotation, humidity, air pressure, and temperature, making it ideal for training, prototyping, and initial set development of IoT and wearable applications.
In addition, Aistin Blue supports over-the-air firmware upload via Bluetooth LE. The boards work out-of-the-box with Android applications, and application programming is easy with Nordic's development tools.
Kionix's Evaluation Kit Software includes both Kionix Windows Sensor Evaluation and Multi-OS Evaluation Software. The Windows-based software is GUI driven to allow easy sensor configuration and data acquisition while the Multi-OS software is command-line driven for more flexible and sophisticated evaluation and algorithm development.
- » Support Multiple MEMS sensors for 3Dacceleration, 3D-magnetism, 3D-rotation and Air pressure
- » Small dimensions: Ø 27 / 32 mm × 4,2 mm (0,6 mm PCB),
- » Low noise, high efficiency quasi-resonant operation supports up to 150W
- » Integrated Bluetooth® with Antenna (Bluetooth® low energy)
- » Windows GUI for ease of use demonstration and exploration of sensors' performance and capabilities
- » Pro-Kit Command Line Interface for Development and Programmatic Access
- » Capability to feed raw sensor output to user developed or 3rd party software
- » Wearable and IoT prototyping
- » Sensors evaluation with Bluetooth® Wireless
- » Python/C/C++/C# and other programming education