KGYS3 Tri-Axis, Low Power, Digital (SPI), 4x4x0.9mm LGA - KGYS3
The KGYS3 is a low-power, SPI, 3-axis gyroscope designed for high-volume consumer applications. This gyro features user-selectable bandwidth, flexible output ranges and excellent bias stability over temperature, as well as low noise at 0.03 deg/sec/vHz. The KGYS3 is packaged in a 24-pin, 4 x 4 x 0.9 mm, 24-pin, LGA package.
Not Recommended for New Designs.
- Operating current consumption of 3.75 mA
- A wide, user-programmable, full-scale range of ±256, ±512, ±1024, and ±2048 °/sec
- SPI digital serial interface bus communication
- User-definable bandwidth via a control register of 10, 20, 40, 160 Hz
- An embedded temperature sensor that ensures a fast 50ms power-up time
- An internal 1024 byte FIFO buffer to accumulate data and efficiently transmit it to the customers’ external applications processor
- Access to supply and digital communication voltages between 2.6V and 3.3V
|Axis||Gyro Full Scale Range||Sensitivity||Noise (µg/√Hz)||Resolution||Package Size||Pins||Package Type||Interface Output||Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||Supply Voltage [V]|
|3||+/-2048, +/-1024, +/-512, +/-256, º/sec||128, 64, 32, 16, counts/deg/sec||-||16-bit||4x4x0.9mm||24-pin||LGA||Digital (SPI)||-40||85||2.6-3.3|
|USBDEVKIT||This Kit is composed of a Kionix Evaluation Board on which is soldered a customer-specified 3.3V Kionix accelerometer product, a Silicon Labs C8051F340DK that provides the microprocessor control and USB interface, and a Kionix F340 Adapter Board that provides the link between the Kionix Evaluation Board and the microprocessor.|