KXSC4-2050 Tri-Axis, 1.5g – 6g, Low Power Analog, 5x5x1.2mm DFN - KXSC4-2050
The KXSC4 is a high-performance, low-power, analog output tri-axis accelerometer. This accelerometer is delivered in a 5 x 5 x 1.2 mm, 14-pin, DFN package with an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The KXSC4 has a full-scale output range of ±2g and operates from a 1.8 V to 3.6 V DC supply (factory-programmable).
Not Recommended for New Designs.
- Factory-programmable, internal low-pass filter
- Low current consumption: 0.05 µA in standby, 230 µA at full power
- Factory-programmable ±1.5g to ±6g range
- Supply voltage range: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Analog output
- Embedded features
- Motion detection
- Orientation detection: report changes in face up, face down, +/- vertical and +/- horizontal orientation
- Self-test function
- RoHS compliant
|Axis||G Range||Sensitivity||Noise (µg/√Hz)||Resolution||Package Size||Pins||Package Type||Interface Output||Wakeup||Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||Supply Voltage [V]||Current Consumption|
|3||2g||660, (mV/g)||-||-||5x5x1.2mm||14-pin||DFN||Analog||Yes||-40||85||3||195-265 μA|
|USBDEVKIT||This Kit is composed of a Kionix Evaluation Board on which is soldered a customer-specified 3.3V Kionix accelerometer product, a Silicon Labs C8051F340DK that provides the microprocessor control and USB interface, and a Kionix F340 Adapter Board that provides the link between the Kionix Evaluation Board and the microprocessor.|