Kionix's corporate commitment to employees is basic to the company's business activity because we believe that success rests in the hands of our people.
Check us out and, if you believe you have what it takes to make a solid contribution in any area of Kionix operations, please contact us. We're always interested in hearing from top candidates who are confident they can contribute further to our extraordinary success.
Please visit our Current Position Openings page to see what employment opportunities are presently available at Kionix.
Kionix, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
We take good care of our people
Kionix provides a strong underpinning of benefits, rewards, and opportunities for all employees:
- Competitive compensation
- An outstanding benefits package
- Rewards in the form of advancement and salary enrichment
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- State-of-the-art manufacturing and office facilities
We foster an atmosphere that provides opportunities for employees to develop themselves to their full potential and notable work contributions are both recognized and rewarded. The Company's first choice in filling a management role is to promote from within. From engineers to production personnel, many employees at Kionix began their careers as individual contributors, and have, through dedication and enthusiasm for their work, been promoted to managerial positions.
Benefits that take away the worry
With the full support from our parent company, we have in place the best possible benefit plan for our employees, a plan more typically found in a company many times the size of Kionix.
Kionix offers health, dental, and vision insurance plans of which 100% of the employee premiums are paid for by the Company.
The company's 401(k) retirement plan offers an attractive way to save money for the future by using pre-tax and after-tax dollars to support your retirement savings. The plan, administered by a nationally recognized 401(k) provider, allows you to choose how your contributions are invested from a wide range of investment alternatives.
We're looking for great colleagues
The degrees and credentials needed to qualify for a position opening are a small portion of an applicant profile that translates into success at Kionix:
- We want people who are passionate about their work.
- The work we do and the pace at which we do it doesn't allow for lone operatives. We work together, and we look for contributors. Our teams make it happen.
- Our team objectives must be accomplished within time parameters because ours is a business driven by our customers' go-to-market requirements. Team members must bring energy to a project, along with a resolute attitude.
Our needs for talented team members are broad, and we're interested in hearing from dynamic candidates whose skill sets lie within the following job categories:
- ASIC design engineers
- Mechanical design engineers
- Test equipment engineers
- Software engineers
- Customer support engineers
- Process engineers
- Application development engineers
- International sales and field applications engineers
- Technicians and operators
- Sales and marketing managers
- Financial analysts and accountants
- Information technologies specialists
- Human resources professionals
Please visit Current Position Openings.
We're members of broad and dynamic communities
Kionix headquarters is located in Ithaca, New York, a thriving cosmopolitan city surrounded by an unspoiled, easily-accessible environment of startling natural beauty — an exciting place to live, work, and raise a family.
- Ithaca's public school system is ranked second nationally in metro areas of fewer than 500K people by Expansion Management 2007.
- Ithaca is ranked #8 in Kiplinger's Personal Finance list, June 2006, of "50 Smart Places to Live."
- Expansion Management's 2006 ranking of a metro area's ability to provide the depth of talent that technology companies require, ranks Ithaca #1 overall, #1 for college-educated workers, and #5 for scientists and engineers.
- In 2004, Ithaca was ranked #1 in the "Emerging Cities" category of Cities Ranked and Rated, a book by Peter Sander and Bert Sperling.
Click here to learn more about Ithaca.