April 30, 2012
Applicability of this Policy
Information We Collect
When you visit our Website or use any of the features on our Website, we capture your internet service provider's domain name and internet protocol address. We may also collect and store the following personal information:
- Contact information (e.g., your name, address, phone number, email address, and other similar information); and
- Other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content, and advertising.
The Way We Use Information
We use the personal information we receive to provide you with a safe, smooth, and efficient experience on our Website. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- Resolve disputes;
- Troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Customize, measure, and improve our services, content, and advertising; and
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Sharing of Your Information
When We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To respond to legal requirements or otherwise when required by law, such as by court order, subpoena, or other legal process;
- To respond to claims that any other content violates the rights of others;
- To protect anyone's rights, property, or safety; or
- To any third party with your written consent.
When you access our Website, we, or companies we hire to track how our Website is used, may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer. Cookies may be used for security and authentication purposes and to gather Website statistical data, such as which pages are visited.
You may encounter cookies from third parties when using certain features on our Website that we do not control.
If you prefer, you can configure your web browser to reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. However, rejecting all cookies may render you unable to use some features on our Website.
Affiliated Businesses and Links to Other Websites
Your browsing and interaction on any third party's website, including any website that has a link on our Website, is subject to the rules and policies of that website. We encourage you to read the rules and policies of the websites you visit to better understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access and modify certain personal information stored on the Website such as your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address by contacting us at email@example.com.
How to Contact Us